Senior care and hearing loss

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Elder Care and other Senior topics.

Who should I see to have a hearing test?

Senior care and hearing loss

Never let vanity stand in the way of getting a hearing test; so what's wrong with a hearing aid? Make that appointment with an audiologist (referral from your senior health care physician) to learn the depth of your hearing loss, and if you even NEED an 'aid'.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Senior Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Ray Lokar