Brushes, rollers and more

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Home Upkeep and other Senior topics.

What type of brushes, rollers, or pads should I use when painting?

Brushes, rollers and more

When painting the interior of our homes, here is a list of brushes, rollers/tray, pads and their uses:
-Small brush (1" to 3") for trim or woodwork
-Large nylon, all purpose, brush (4" to 6") for walls, ceilings, even interior masonry.
-Deep nap roller with tray for stippled sand finish surface.
-Regular nap roller with tray for walls, ceilings, doors, floors and masonry.
-Small paint pad for cuttin-in at wall/ceiling corners.
-Large paint pad for walls and ceilings.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Senior Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Christina Chan